Am I eligible to apply for the Bend Farmers Market?
You must answer yes to all of the following...
- Is my product is 100% grown, produced, or collected in Oregon including but not limited to: vegetables, fruits, berries, herbs, nuts, flowers, plants, cheeses, seafood, poultry, and meats? (If value-added, must be 100% made in Oregon and priority will be given to those with Oregon-grown ingredients.)
- Is my product my own originally created, produced, or grown product? (i.e. NOT a resale product)
- Is my product an agricultural product? (The Bend Farmers Market is an agricultural market and does NOT accept crafts or artisan goods)
- If selling a nursery product, are my plants propagated from plugs, seeds, cuttings, bulbs, or plant division and sold in standard, non-decorative nursery containers? A nursery vendor may not sell a finished product purchased from another vendor.
- Does my product comply with all relevant federal, state, county, and local health regulations and licensing guidelines?
How do I apply for the Bend Farmers Market?
- Please make sure you answered "yes" to all of the questions above.
- Please read the Rules and Regulations.
- Apply at ManageMyMarket in February of 2020 for the upcoming season.